Monday, December 14, 2009

Second Time

I'm an auntie for the second time. Cameron was my first nephew and will always have a special place in my heart because of it.




At 3 1/2 though his cuteness could not hide the fact that he was a bit bossy and self absorbed at times (as I know many 3 1/2 year old are). I don't think he could help it and I loved how every time I said "okay, mr. bossy" to something he had just told me to do he'd respond with "I not bossy."


So, as of last Monday, Cameron is sharing the world with his new brother Mason. Mason had some complications when he was born and spent his first week in the hospital. All is well now and they are home from the hospital. Cameron got to meet Mason for the first time last night and this picture gives me hope that Cameron will now be the protective, nurturing older brother (and leave his bossy ways behind him).



Can't wait to see them both in about a week.

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

What a sweet pic, Carmen. Glad you'll be home soon, but sorry we'll miss seeing you!