Thursday, December 4, 2008

Because of Michelle

I LOVE reading blogs, sometimes when I should be doing other things, so on a whim I thought I'd start one. However after my first post...I was lost. I know nothing about writing a blog but what I have observed from others. Thankfully I didn't announce to everyone I know that I was a blogger and almost the same day I made my first post, I moved on (kept reading other's, just didn't write any more of my own). But yesterday in my normal blog check I ended up at my friend Michelle's blog. I noticed she had put links to other blogs along the side of hers and I started clicking through. I noticed some people I knew (more blogs to read) and got to the last one on her list titled "Because". I clicked and was surprised to see it was my own (I hadn't even remembered what I named my blog-pathetic I know). Well, it inspired me. Even if she's the only one that might read...I should at least try it.

So, this particular post is in honor of Michelle. May it be only the start of my blogger life.

This is Michelle, Amy and I at our 5-year college reunion (Oct. 2007).


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Carmen.
I'm honored! I love to do our blog. Sometimes it is a release for the frustrations or funny moments of the day. I hope that you are able to enjoy your blogging experience and I will continue to follow your posts. I would love to keep up with what is going on in our life. Take care and Thank you!
Michelle

Becky said...

I'll read it, Carmen! I love blogging because it's such a great way to stay connected to your friends. (And meet new ones!)

Looking forward to reading!

Linette said...

Oh I am SO excited you have a blog now too! I love reading them too!
It is soooo addicting. :) Sure do miss your smiling face!