Monday, February 9, 2009

Because I'm Addicted

Recently I have had a very difficult time avoiding chocolate...it's like it has some sort of power over me, and it's not like I eat one peace and go on with my day (meaning I eat several pieces and then my stomach starts screaming at me). I don't know why chocolate has me in its power but I would love to prove (to the chocolate and myself) that I do actually have self-control.

This relationship with chocolate may be a reason I've been 'stuck' at this weight for like a month. I'm working out like a mad woman (most days) and yet my weight just stays the same. I refuse to believe this is where my body must stay and so I need something drastic to kick start the losing again.

So for this week no chocolate and no candy. The one exception will be Valentine's Day on Saturday. I'll allow myself some chocolate on that day, if an occasion presents itself.

I ran on Sunday again...I was so pumped because I thought I did so well on Saturday and then I could only run a little over 1/2 a mile before needing to walk. I still did over 3 miles total but it took me 50 minutes because I walked quite a bit.

No comments: