Saturday, April 11, 2009

Because He's Growing So Fast

Three years ago, my world brightened...my heart was taken by the sweet little face of

Cameron Myles


Today, Cam Cam (as I sometimes call him) is turning 3. He is such a loving and inquisitive little boy. I wish I could be at his little birthday party but I am happy I had the opportunity to listen to his 'oos' and 'aahs' and 'oh mys' over the phone as he opened his gifts. His presents were reflective of most of his favorite things: Thomas the Train, John Deere, and Minnesota Twins.



He has so much life ahead of him (God willing) and today on his birthday I pray that as he lives that life he eventually becomes a man of integrity, who is passionate, caring and self-less. I pray that he grows to love the Lord and desires to live his life for Him. I hope he keeps his child-like playfulness and always loves with hope and abandon. He is a blessing!

Our phone calls often end with:
Cameron: Bye
Me: Bye , little man
Cameron: Love you
Me: Love you too
Cameron: Love you too

No comments: