Friday, May 29, 2009

Because I'm Still Sore

Here's a quick little post about my race on Monday. Ran or mostly walked rather the Bolder Boulder. The weather was wonderful, conditions were good, I started too fast and it felt like I walked 80%... I did finish under the time I wanted to (1 hour 27 minutes) which brings to mind two reasons: a) I maybe ran more then I think or b) I have become a super walker (walking almost as fast as I run).

All in all I should be very proud (I sort of am) but at the same time it's not as exciting to talk about how I walked the Bolder Boulder run.




In other news that tops my race...my nephew Cam Cam is going to be a big brother and I'm going to be an auntie again. December is the special month (just in time for a long Christmas visit to Iowa).


Happy Friday. I'm running another race next Saturday to raise money for the Life Network. It's a 5K. I'm hoping I can actually run it, but truth be told my legs (butt mostly) are still sore from the Monday race.

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Good job for running/walking!

That is so exciting that you'll have a new niece or nephew!