Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Headed in the Right Direction

If you are tired of reading about my house woes...too bad.

My offer was basically accepted they only countered with some date changes. Praise the Lord. I have an inspection scheduled for next Monday and the closing date should be November 13. I am SO excited. Another plus is that we are able to work everything around my work trips. I feel so blessed that God has orchestrated everything the way He has.

More to come I'm sure (so just deal with it)...just thought you'd like to know this piece.

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Hooray! Thanks for the update. Excited to see pix when you have a chance.

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! Like Carrie I would love to see some pictures. Please feel free to post often about his journey! It is an exciting one that doesn't happen very often! :)

Becky said...

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!
Congratulations!