Monday, October 12, 2009

The Wait

I found a townhouse I really, really like (I've only been there once so love seems like too strong of a word). I hesitate to even post about this, just in case my desire to have this house is not aligned with God's will (and I have to re-post about not getting it)...but you've been with me throughout this process and I feel like you need to know. The place is awesome, the wait after putting in the offer is horrible. Ironic, considering I waited patiently for TWO months to hear anything substantial on the short sale place. And here I am completely on edge just an hour and a half after submitting my offer for this place. I guess I used up all my patience on the last offer and now I just want this one to come through all nice and pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck! Let me know when you hear something!