Sunday, May 2, 2010

Boy Crazy

I was totally boy crazy in high school yet ironically struggled to even say 'hello' to boys. As I was perusing Facebook this evening I had this strange desire to look up some of the boys that I have had crushes on in the past. MANY of the boys I was crazy over when I was in high school were older boys and always my crushes would be very long term. Some of them were camp counselors (thus college boys when I was in high school), another college guy led a young life type youth group and another was a senior at a rival school when I was a freshman (but I had friends who went to that school so I would see him at sporting events and city wide events.



I struggled a bit to remember a few names but found 4 of the boys I used to think were 'oh so special'. I had to use my google skills and the weird memory I have of possible ages and years of graduation to find one. Fortunately they all are still very smart and have their Facebook profiles blocked...my stalker tendencies were shut down. Also fortunate is that I still can't talk to boys...so there is really no chance I'll be Facebook messaging them to confess my crazy high school crush on them.

No comments: