Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christian Cafe

I know people are usually all taboo about on-line dating sites and sometimes I am too. Not tonight, tonight I share...every so often when I feel like life is good (so why not find someone to share it with) I get on ChristianCafe.com and it usually coincides with some free time promo they just sent me (I'm pretty sure I'll never pay for ChristianCafe). So I use the free time sent to me, which is good because nothing ever comes out of being on there except emails from super old guys or guys who don't know how to use any punctuation and spell every other word wrong. I'd sort of like to meet someone who uses to and too properly (not that I'm all that great at that kind of stuff myself which is why meeting someone worse off then me...not so thrilling).

I'm on a free trial again. I think part of the issue with ChristainCafe is that we have not all figured out how we are going to use it. For instance I look at a guy's profile (which he knows cause you can go check out who viewed you) and then he looks at mine (which I know for the same reason) and then the next day he looks at it again and the next day yet again...does this mean he's waiting for me to write him (or just keeps forgetting he already looked at mine). I'm not into pursuing the guy so I really want them to step it up and put themselves out there and send me a message (none of that wink stuff or IMs...cause they don't let you see who wants to IM with you until you except the request). But then I just end up feeling guilty because I don't want to respond to the ones who actually do send me a message...I know, I'm awful.

Another interesting part of my free time on the site is the number of guys that have been on the site since I first tried it 2 yeas ago. I guess I'm not the only one who hasn't found my love on-line.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I did a free trial on that site once and I knew, like, every third guy.

It weirded me out.