Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brownies

I made brownies last night at 9:30 p.m. and I didn't even wait for them to finish cooking...I scooped some out and ate it in a bowl warm and gooey (I am much more of a batter lover than the actual finished brownie, cake or cookie).

I feel foolish telling you this, but this is the year of speaking the truth (even if it is embarrassing).

I had some brownies for breakfast too.

No reason...I just did it. Everyday is hard and I'm not yet at that point where I make the good decision every day. And sometimes I have several days in a row of bad decisions.

On a higher note I did a BodyPump class last night and my muscles are a bit sore today which is awesome because it means I 'worked' them well.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, at least you did a workout! Helped to burn off some of the calories from the brownies :)