Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Been a Great Week!

I had much needed talk with someone that has totally lifted some stress I've been feeling for a while. The talk was not as hard as I thought it would be, I did cry but I think that was release from emotions I had been holding in. Everything is not necessarily 'solved' but we are headed in a good direction. Unfortunately I cannot take credit for initiating the conversation but it's fine...I'm glad it happened.

On the health front I'm so excited about the 'victories' I have had this week. I've worked out every night (Mon-Thurs) and have been eating healthy and it shows on the scale. Mostly this week it has been about portion control. I even let myself indulge with pancakes drizzled in agave nectar and sprinkled with powder sugar...and I still lost weight.

My body is a strange, strange thing and I get tired just trying to understand it. I'm celebrating the victories this week and looking forward to an active yet relaxing weekend!

In other AWESOME news...my new cousin Jaylynn is home. She smiles non-stop and I have yet to hear her throw down any thing even remotely resembling a tantrum. She's beautiful and she's part of our family now.









2 comments:

Becky said...

YAY! Congratulations, Carmen! I am celebrating your victories with you.

I'm so glad we started spinning together! I look forward to it each week!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!